The Va. Admin. Code (VAC) is organized into titles by major area of government (Title 1. Administration) and subdivided by agency (Agency 20. State Board of Elections), then chapters and sections.
The relevant provisions of 1 VAC 20 are listed below the entry for the table of contents.
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 60. Election Administration
- Chapter 70. Absentee Voting
- 1VAC20-70-10. Definitions.
- 1VAC20-70-20. Material Omissions from Absentee Ballots. (The Witness Signature is not Required in 2020, see Special Session Legislation; Paragraph F has been impacted by an injunction, see Postmark Rule).
- 1VAC20-70-40. Alternative Processing Procedures for Absentee Ballots Returned Before Election Day.