The Department prepares a handbook of guidance on particular topics for the local electoral boards and general registrars. There's a link to the main page at the Department's website and links to individual chapters that are most relevant.
NB: The Department updated several chapters of the GREB Handbook on Sept. 13 (showing revision dates of 7/21). These links have been updated to the latest version.
- GREB Handbook
- Ch. 3. Precincts and Polling Places
- Ch. 4. Voting Systems and Electronic Poll Books
- Ch. 7. Absentee Voting (2021 Supplement to Ch. 7)
- Ch. 11. Election Day Manual
- Ch. 12. Central Absentee Precinct
- Ch. 13. Provisional Ballots
- Ch. 14. Canvass